Calvary Preschool is an inclusive and play-based program. Children thrive when they are accepted as they are, affirmed for their gifts and abilities, and challenged to grow in a positive environment.
We offer a setting in which to grow, to learn, and to develop physically, socially, spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually by encouraging:
- development of the whole child; helping them to feel secure in the love of God.
- self confidence and concern for others; modeling cooperation in work and play and fostering a loving spirit of sharing.
- sense of curiosity; expanding their intellect through the use of hands-on-experiences.
- greater motor skills through the use of play, art, dance, and exploration.
- simple Christian truths related to the child’s experiences and level of development, while acknowledging and respecting the diversity of all faith traditions.
Classes meet during the traditional school year from September to June. A summer session is also available.
For more information, visit: